Monday, September 5, 2011

The start of something new

I guess I am finding myself giving in to creating a blog. Today is Labor Day so I figured I could start today. (Oh yes, Happy Labor Day!) So today was started off to a beautiful start, waking up at 6 to go rock climbing this wonderful morning. I met up with some friends at the trail head to hike up to the routes. There were quite a few of us so I only got in three climbs. The last climb made up for it though. It was probably my favorite climb I've ever done. The climb was a 5.9 that went up 115 ft from the starting ledge. As you can imagine, the view was beautiful. After our half-day climb we went to a disappointing restaurant (I'm not going to say the name) for lunch... a very late lunch. All in all, it was a great labor day!

No comments:

Post a Comment