Monday, January 30, 2012

Not dessert, but just as good

So yesterday, my sister and I were going through some tough times. What better than making some yumm for dinner, yeah? So I made some dough and we invited people over for pizza. We made 'em stuff crust of course. There was a hawaiian and an everything pizza. The everything pizza included only the best ingredients: turkey, shrooms, avocado, tomatoes, onions, roasted garlic, and chezz. Mmm mmm goodness.... Then we made a dessert pizza, kinda like a simple apple tart really. So so good. Way to turn an inner frown to giddy joy :)

Today, I was going to go to yoga at the gym, but I ended up not ready till 7 and that's when the class starts. So instead I went on a super short 1.32 run. Later I'm going to meet up with my sister and we are going to donate with the Red Cross. Hopefully I'll have a high enough iron count! I'm debating between going the leafy greens route or the beef route for lunch to see if I can get any last minute iron burst in my blood before going in.

I got my rock climbing gym membership two weeks ago and I've been going 3~4 times a week. Tonight will be the start of another good week of rock climbing! I still need to get myself a harness, but I'm also debating if I should get a yoga mat. I guess I'll just be passively looking into both for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment