Friday, March 9, 2012

Beautiful weather -- just stay already!

Today is another wonderful Spring-like day. It was just that yesterday, it LOOKED like it was warm, but of course, it wasn't. I've been doing good with my lent: morning runs every day and no sugar additives (of any sort, not even natural sweeteners) including desserts (even if they are sugar free). But today, I must admit, is kind of hard. I've been asked to do a friend a favor. This friend of mine claims to not know how to bake desserts. Yeah, I understand some people simply just can't make toast, mac and cheese, etc. Like for example, I have a hard time toasting dinner rolls. Not always, but most of the time they come out burnt. Sad, I know. But to not be able to make dessert, of any kind? Is that really possible?


I made Heath cookies. Yup. Deadly. It was so hard and I had to keep reminding myself I can't! It didn't help that one of the cookies broke. Yeah.. pretty much torture. These cookies are gooey wonders!! --or so they look :/

No comments:

Post a Comment