Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First day of February!

February came real fast! I don't think I'm ready for a new month yet! I guess I have no say in the matter. However, I had my eye on this one ice cream recipe that doesn't use an ice cream machine, and I say, I'm going to try making it today. So, right now, it is in the freezer. Hopefully it turns out!

I have this horrible habit of having a ton of tabs on my computer, half of which are recipes that I really want to try making in the near future. Thus, leaving them open, right? Well, it has come to my attention how sever this problem of mine is, seeing that I have 7 windows open with 3~7 tabs on each. Yeah. Problem. So my goal is to NOT stumble upon any more recipes until I make these that I have open in my tabs. This way I can decide on whether or not I want to keep them or not.

The ice cream recipe is one of my millions of tabs, still got a long way to go. My main concern is: Who is going to eat all this baked stuff I'm going to bake?

No comments:

Post a Comment