Sunday, February 5, 2012

First Super Bowl Sunday!! ... ever

Today was the big day! Super Bowl Sunday!! Haha I'm embarrassed to say that today was the first time I have ever watched the Super Bowl. But it was so good! It was a tight game, 21 to 17! Go NY Giants! Not that I really have a favorite team. I just root for the teams my friends root for. Unfortunately I didn't have time to make any game food to bring to the party (I have always wanted to make game day food...).

So you might be wondering, what are you going to blog about then? This is a food blog, yes? You are right. This IS a food blog. So, after the game, my cousin had a surprise birthday party. It was a dessert party so I made these cake bites, no-bake cake batter truffles. They are pretty happy looking things that are gooy-sweet-blissful bites. There are other recipes that are similar that I want to try making as well, but I guess those would have to wait for another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment