Friday, February 17, 2012

Last Pumpkin Hoorah!

Before winter is COMPLETELY gone, I want to make a few more pumpkin stuffs! Can I just tell you how much I love pumpkins! They are quite happy. What pumpkin stuffs isn't delightfully yummy? Pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin soup, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin rolls, pumpkin cookies -the list can go on forever!

Well, yesterday I woke up at 6 to make these pumpkin cinnamon rolls, might I add, egg free! They were so soft, fluffy, and gooey!! So good and addictive that I ate 3 in the morning and 3 at night!!! I don't know if you know math, but that's 6 total! That's a heck of a lot of cinnamon rolls to devour, especially within 24 hours! I didn't make the ginger cream cheese glaze that went with the recipe because, well really, they were plenty good enough without.


My next mission: Pumpkin yeast bread and Pumpkin Walnut Biscotti

No comments:

Post a Comment